INVISALIGN IN CENTRAL PHOENIX, AZ
Do you feel as though you missed your time to have braces, or have your teeth reverted back to the way they were before you had braces? Do you want straighter teeth but don’t like the look of regular braces? Traditional metal braces can be bulky, difficult to eat with and to clean, and can make you unhappy with your appearance. For many people, the clear Invisalign aligners may be the perfect option for straighter teeth without the metal.
How Invisalign Works
Invisalign uses a series of plastic aligners that are custom-designed for the patient. Each aligner must be worn for about two weeks, during which time they move the teeth in small increments. Wearing the aligners 20 – 22 hours a day will gradually and gently shift teeth into place. The average treatment time for Invisalign is about one year, but may be longer if a more complex treatment is necessary.
Benefits of Invisalign:
- Practically invisible. Keep up appearances and go about your day without announcing to the world that you have braces.
- Comfortable to wear. The aligner is made out of a smooth plastic and fitted perfectly for your mouth. You won’t have the mouth and gum irritation caused by some other braces.
- Just as effective as braces. Each set of custom aligners is computer designed to ensure the precise and effective movement of teeth to reach your goal.
- Can be taken out to eat. There’s no long list of foods to avoid like traditional braces require. Take out the aligner to enjoy your favorite foods, brush your teeth, and put the aligner back in.
- Fewer visits to your Phoenix, AZ, dentist. With Invisalign, you’ll have less frequent appointments and more time to enjoy life.
Dr. Kariotoglou of Central Phoenix Smiles is a trained and skilled Invisalign dentist. He will evaluate your needs and determine if Invisalign can help you achieve your confident, beautiful smile.
Ready to experience dentistry at its best? Call Central Phoenix Smiles today to schedule your appointment: 602-277-2333.
We’d love to meet you and become your devoted Phoenix, AZ,
cosmetic and family dentist!